Thursday, January 2, 2014

Blogging > cleaning

Flickr Photo credit Richard Guest
No time to blog, you say? Too much housework? Too much laundry? Today I spent all day cleaning my house and all I could think about was this post.

I hate cleaning. Seriously. 
Do I feel so much better sitting on my couch, with candles lit, floor mopped, and shelves dusted? Absolutely! 
But blogging is definitely way better than cleaning. Here are five reasons you should quit cleaning and start blogging.
  1. When you blog, you can tweet out your post and people will comment on it. How cool is that? If you tweet out that you're cleaning, no one will comment. No one.
  2. You can't clean while sitting in your pj's on the deck. 
  3. You will never get hot, sweaty, and dusty from blogging. Never once after blogging have I said, "Wow! I really need a shower!"
  4. You can get inspired by reading other blogs. Cleaning- not so much. If you ever watch someone clean, you won't feel inspired... just tired!
  5. If you blog, people notice. Even if they don't say anything, you'll know they noticed because a cool little dot will light up on your blog map! When I clean, no one notices except my mom. 
Blogging is better than cleaning. Hands down. 
So put away the vacuum cleaner and start blogging. 
I can't wait to read your next post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment