Sunday, March 22, 2015

Who leads your school? #leadwild


Who is the leader in our school? I am the principal, the lead learner, and I feel an immense sense of responsibility about establishing a positive school climate and culture that promotes a love of learning and positive relationships for students. Truly, I am living the dream. I love my job and can't wait to get to school each day. I'm always thinking about our school, how we can make it better, and how we can move forward together. I may be "in charge" but I can't do it alone. I have an awesome team of teachers and support staff and I trust them completely. Last year, in my first year as a principal, I struggled to figure out what I was doing, which made it hard to share the load. This year, it's been amazing to watch our teachers and students lead our school in so many different ways. 
Give away the office? I love sharing the leadership in our school. I leave my office as much as possible.
THIS tweet happened when I was off campus for the day!
This 2nd grader was principal for the day!
2nd grader teaching math!
Dr. Seuss night run by students and teachers
Teachers leading PD
Classroom Management or Mismanagement Team
Our counselor leading with teachers!
Even Daniel Pink is leading our school!
I get TONS of inspiration from other principals like Adam Welcome!

This I believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment