Saturday, August 9, 2014

Choose kind.

image credit 
I love my job! I am so fortunate to work with passionate educators who constantly amaze and inspire me. Even on a Saturday! Sitting at home, I checked my email and found an email from our school counselor Caroline Hines.

A few days ago:
Would you like me to create a "bulletin board" somewhere at Star (I'm thinking something character related - maybe our first character trait?)
Today:
I attached some ideas - let me know which one you like! I'll put it up next week :-)
Here are her ideas that she suggested... inspired by other counselor blogs. 







Love! They are all so awesome. I especially loved the empathy one- it made me think immediately of Wonder by R.J. Palacio. I'm hoping Caroline will choose that for our first one! Choose kind.


Sometimes, we forget to be kind. To have empathy. In every school, we have the responsibility to say who we are and what we stand for. At my school, we choose kind. Every time. A challenge for everyone- to last a lifetime. Thanks, Caroline for leading the way!

image credit 







No comments:

Post a Comment